- 1 1. Eggs Benedict Breakfast Casserole
- 2 2. Low Carb Jicama Breakfast Skillet
- 3 3. Chorizo and Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 4 4. Low-Carb Broccoli Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- 5 5. Low Carb Bacon Asparagus Breakfast Casserole
- 6 6. Low-Carb Crab Florentine Bake
- 7 7. Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- 8 8. Sausage and Peppers Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- 9 9. Cheesy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
- 10 10. Low Carb Spanakopita Cottage Cheese Casserole
- 11 11. Low Carb Cheesy Ham Casserole
- 12 12. Low Carb Chicken Divan Casserole
- 13 13. Italian Sausage and Eggplant Casserole
- 14 14. Chicken Bacon Caesar Casserole
- 15 15. Tuna Green Chile Zoodle Casserole
- 16 16. Pulled Pork Casserole
- 17 17. Spinach Artichoke Squares
- 18 18. Keto Lasagna with Zucchini Noodles
- 19 19. Creamy Caprese Cauliflower Casserole
- 20 20. Supreme Green Bean Casserole
- 21 21. Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
- 22 #22. Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Keto Friendly Recipe
- 23 #23. Easy Sausage Casserole Recipe with Mock Potatoes
- 24 #24. Easy Chicken Casserole with Green Chiles
- 25 #25. Keto Twice Baked Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
It’s no secret we love a good casserole. That’s because they’re unbelievably easy to make and absolutely delicious! plus they’re super filling and tasty. Filled with your favorite ingredients, these easy casserole recipes will make dinner a total breeze on busy weeknights.
1. Eggs Benedict Breakfast Casserole
Here’s a casserole as tasty as eggs Benedict packed with classic morning ingredients English muffins, Canadian bacon, eggs, herbs, and hollandaise. Every bite is totally yummy which delivers big flavor.
2. Low Carb Jicama Breakfast Skillet
Jicama home fries are not only easy to make and healthy for you because it is high-protein, low-carb breakfast casserole. This low carb jicama breakfast skillet recipe is rich, delicious, paleo-friendly and easily customized breakfast. You can either brush a little oil on them and pan fry them or eat them raw.
3. Chorizo and Spaghetti Squash Casserole
This super tasty casserole is a fill-you-up dinner that’s low in calories, which makes it a great choice for meal prep! With 5 ingredients, roasted spaghetti squash takes on the shape of noodles. The recipe gives a satisfying paleo “spaghetti” dinner when tossed with smoky chorizo marinara.
4. Low-Carb Broccoli Cheese Breakfast Casserole
A simple broccoli and cheese egg bake is full of flavor and protein and is a delicious healthy meal option. The combination of broccoli, mushrooms, ham, and cheese is perfect for holiday brunch or potlucks. This casserole has the perfect blend of flavors and textures which can “wow” your family and guests.
5. Low Carb Bacon Asparagus Breakfast Casserole
Bacon Asparagus Breakfast Casserole is a savory make-ahead breakfast recipe that’s great for any holiday breakfast or brunch! Get a quick, filling breakfast with this seasonal and simple dish using just one pan and some of your favorite ingredients (bacon, asparagus, tomatoes, and hashbrowns).
6. Low-Carb Crab Florentine Bake
Made with genuine Alabama Gulf Crabmeat, Crab Florentine Casserole is my new favorite ways to eat crab besides freshly steamed on the day. This rich and indulgent baked dish full of spinach, cream, and crab is just what you’re looking for.
7. Low-Carb Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
This grain-free, low carb, and gluten free cheeseburger casserole is a hit with my whole family time and again! A slice of cheesy heaven is loaded with enough eggs, Cheddar, and beef. Get golden brown potato nuggets on top will satisfy your family any night of the week.
8. Sausage and Peppers Spaghetti Squash Casserole
A simple, low carb dinner recipe that tastes like a pasta bake but replaces pasta with spaghetti squash. Cut spaghetti squash in half, scoop out the seeds and place it face down in a microwave safe bowl. This easy mix is perfect for a busy week when you can make it ahead of time.
9. Cheesy Chicken Vegetable Casserole
Loaded with veggies, cheese, and tender chicken, this Cheesy Chicken Vegetable Casserole is Italian-inspired flavors blend with fresh chicken breast and lots of cheese. This dish is quick, easy to assemble and a great way to use up leftovers.
10. Low Carb Spanakopita Cottage Cheese Casserole
This Spanakopita Cottage Cheese Casserole is a high protein, low carb recipe for breakfast, brunch. Rich and delicious spinach pie is filled with Crispy phyllo (filo) pie and feta mixture. This easy and healthy recipe makes a great light dinner idea that will please the whole family.
11. Low Carb Cheesy Ham Casserole
This cozy, comforting cheesy ham casserole is made with hash brown potatoes and ham in a creamy sauce for a yummy lazy day breakfast. It’s topped with an irresistible buttery cornflake topping for a satisfying homestyle meal.
12. Low Carb Chicken Divan Casserole
Chicken Divan seriously couldn’t be more delicious, chicken bake and fresh broccoli in a savory sauce topped with a crunchy, cheesy topping. Bake Chicken Divan is an easier, faster version of the classic dinnertime favorite for its e great taste without the extra carbs.
13. Italian Sausage and Eggplant Casserole
The best part about this recipe is that you will fill up on all of the nutritious veggies while still getting sweet Italian sausage and eggplant slices. A hearty and flavorful recipe is meant for summer brunches or easy weeknight meals, served warm or at room temperature.
14. Chicken Bacon Caesar Casserole
Chicken, bacon, Parmesan and Caesar dressing give this pasta casserole recipe great nutrition including calories, carbs, fat, protein, cholesterol, and more. This gluten free, low carb is a complete meal for dinner and awesome leftover for lunch.
15. Tuna Green Chile Zoodle Casserole
This easy and delicious tuna casserole is paleo and Whole 30 approved high protein and low carb. Loaded with tuna and green chiles, this is a great way to use your spiralizer and boost your nutrition.
16. Pulled Pork Casserole
This is a cool way to use up some leftover pulled pork, and you’ll love how flavorful and yummy it is. Tender juicy pulled pork is served with a melty cheese topping casserole makes an incredible dish. Ready to eat in under an hour.
17. Spinach Artichoke Squares
Marinated artichoke hearts, onion, spinach, and garlic are the stars in this baked egg dish. These artichoke squares are low carb, gluten-free, and absolutely excellent served hot or cold. Eat with a salad or with fruit for a healthier lunch or dinner.
18. Keto Lasagna with Zucchini Noodles
This Zucchini Noodle Lasagna recipe is great for those looking to cut down on pasta but still, want to enjoy something cheese and indulgent for dinner! Thin slices of zucchini stand in for noodles in this delicious, low-carb dish. It is awesome in the summer with your garden-fresh veggies and herbs.
19. Creamy Caprese Cauliflower Casserole
Just when you thought we couldn’t possibly have any more cauliflower recipes to share, we present to you this a crave-worthy and deliciously cheesy gluten free and vegetarian cauliflower. Caramelized cauliflower florets swim in a light tomato cream sauce tastes even more beautiful than it looks in the dish.
20. Supreme Green Bean Casserole
A quick and easy version of a classic recipe is layered in a baking dish with cheese, water chestnuts and extra special with buttery sauteed mushrooms! This Supreme Green Bean Casserole is all the other one wishes it was: rich, creamy, delicious, low carb and gluten-free!
21. Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
Loaded cauliflower casserole is a great low-carb, high-fat dish packed in a bunch of bacon and cheddar to keep this low carb. This tastes like cheese and classic macaroni. you’re looking for satisfaction, give this comforting, wholesome cheesy low-carb dish a try!
#22. Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Keto Friendly Recipe
Indulge yourself with this creamy, delicious Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole. chicken cordon bleu casserole is the easiest and tastiest way chicken recipe for a busy weeknight meal or entertaining.
This dish takes only 10 minutes to mix all ingredients together then just pop it in the oven.
#23. Easy Sausage Casserole Recipe with Mock Potatoes
If you want to find a dish that could substitute for potatoes, without all the carbs, give Sausage Potato Casserole Recipes with Mock Potatoes a try. The subtle spices in the pork sausage give this dish a distinctive flavor that knocks your socks off.
#24. Easy Chicken Casserole with Green Chiles
Comforting and creamy, this Green Chile Casserole is perfect for those times you need an easy dinner recipe and are craving some comfort food. It ’s easy-to-make casserole that features ground beef, tortillas, a creamy sauce and lots of cheese.
#25. Keto Twice Baked Cauliflower Casserole Recipe
Mix steamed and mashed cauliflower with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, and sour cream for this cheesy mashed potato replacement side dish.
If you love baked potato casserole, you’ll love this completely guilt-free doppelganger!