15 Keto Crockpot Recipes That Are Easy To Make
- 1 1. Crispy Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- 2 2. Keto Low Carb Chili Recipe
- 3 3. Slow Cooker Greek Chicken
- 4 4. Slow Cooker Low-Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup
- 5 5. Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Turkey Meatballs
- 6 6. Keto Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken
- 7 7. Low-Carb Crock Pot Chicken Lo Mein
- 8 8. Slow Cooker Pork Stew with Oyster Mushrooms
- 9 9. Crock Pot Chile Verde Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Lime Sauce
- 10 10. Slow-Cooker Garlic Herb Mashed Cauliflower
- 11 11. Crockpot Crustless Pizza Recipe – Keto – Low Carb
- 12 12. Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Soup – Keto- Low Carb
- 13 #13. No Bean Chili Slow Cooker Recipe Keto Low Carb THM S
- 14 14. Easy Keto Broccoli Cheese Slow Cooker Soup
- 15 15. Crock Pot Butter Beef
If you’re always on the go, then it can be quite hard to stay on your ketogenic diet. It might even be that there are times that you’ll have to resort to high-carb meals if you don’t have enough time to prepare your meals. Thankfully, for times like these, we have the crockpot to the rescue! Here are 15 of the best ever keto crockpot recipes.
1. Crispy Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
Starting our list is the Crispy Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas, a flavorful dish that will make you want for more. You can try making this on the weekend as preparation for your coming busy week. Just store the individual portions using airtight ziplock bags and place them in the freezer. After that, it’s just a matter of reheating them to make them crispy again so you can add the shredded pork to your favorite salad or a quick taco.
2. Keto Low Carb Chili Recipe
Low-carb chili? Is that even possible? Well, I, myself, thought that it isn’t either. At least, not until I saw this low-carb chili recipe by Wholesome Yum. This is a bean-free chili recipe so you don’t have to worry about straying from your keto diet.
3. Slow Cooker Greek Chicken
Craving for some tangy chicken dish? This Slow Cooker Greek Chicken recipe is just what you need. The tanginess of the lemon and vinegar is just perfect and the myriad of colors, textures and flavor make it a wonderful feast both for the eyes and the taste buds. Plus, it requires very little prep time so it’s perfect for those busy days.
4. Slow Cooker Low-Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup
The Slow Cooker Low-Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup is a keto-friendly copycat of one of Olive Garden’s incredible soups sans the potatoes. This recipe is a keeper and one you’ll look forward to when it’s cold outside.
5. Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Turkey Meatballs
Let’s be honest. Everyone loves meatballs. This recipe makes it even more special by stuffing the meatballs with some gooey cheese. So, be prepared to make more as this is one keto-friendly meatball recipe that your entire family will love.
6. Keto Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken
Next up, we have the Keto Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken, a dairy-free dish for keto dieters. It only takes 5 minutes of your time to prepare and your crockpot will do the rest.
7. Low-Carb Crock Pot Chicken Lo Mein
Whoever said that you can’t have noodles when you’re on a keto diet is just wrong. There are plenty of low-carb noodles out there and the one used in this dish is one of the healthiest. It uses konaberry kelp noodles and konaberry is known for having much more antioxidants than acai and blueberry.
8. Slow Cooker Pork Stew with Oyster Mushrooms
The Slow Cooker Pork Stew with Oyster Mushrooms requires a little more prep time than the other recipes in our list. You have to brown the pork and cook your other ingredients on a skillet first before you can start simmering them in your crockpot. However, the extra effort is well worth it if you’re a big fan of oyster mushrooms.
9. Crock Pot Chile Verde Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Lime Sauce
This Crockpot Chile Verde is not just keto-friendly, it’s budget-friendly as well! You can also choose to make the salsa from scratch or just buy one from the store to save time. Either way, this dish is sure to be a hit.
10. Slow-Cooker Garlic Herb Mashed Cauliflower
We have a flavorful mashed cauliflower side dish that pairs well with different types of dishes. It’s a great keto-friendly alternative for mashed potatoes.
11. Crockpot Crustless Pizza Recipe – Keto – Low Carb
12. Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Soup – Keto- Low Carb
#13. No Bean Chili Slow Cooker Recipe Keto Low Carb THM S
14. Easy Keto Broccoli Cheese Slow Cooker Soup
15. Crock Pot Butter Beef