- 1 1. Crispy Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
- 2 2. Keto Low Carb Chili Recipe
- 3 3. Slow Cooker Greek Chicken
- 4 4. Slow Cooker Low-Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup
- 5 5. Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Turkey Meatballs
- 6 6. Keto Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken
- 7 7. Low-Carb Crock Pot Chicken Lo Mein
- 8 8. Slow Cooker Pork Stew with Oyster Mushrooms
- 9 9. Crock Pot Chile Verde Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Lime Sauce
- 10 10. Slow-Cooker Garlic Herb Mashed Cauliflower
- 11 11. Crockpot Crustless Pizza Recipe – Keto – Low Carb
- 12 12. Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Soup – Keto- Low Carb
- 13 #13. No Bean Chili Slow Cooker Recipe Keto Low Carb THM S
- 14 14. Easy Keto Broccoli Cheese Slow Cooker Soup
- 15 15. Crock Pot Butter Beef
For those who need some fresh recipes from eating copious amounts of cheese, bacon, thankfully, for times like these, we have the crockpot to the rescue! They are essentially a smaller, better oven that holds moisture in so you don’t lose any juices. These recipes below will have your low-carb, high-fat meal that is perfect for you when you get home from a long day at work. Here are 15 of the best ever keto crockpot recipes.
1. Crispy Slow Cooker Pork Carnitas
Crispy Slow Cooker Carnitas is nice and crispy, totally tender and juicy in so much flavor. This is a healthier version of carnitas in the slow cooker with olive oil. You can make carnitas with crispy edges for tacos, burritos, tostadas, sandwiches or just on its own. It is the easiest crispy pork carnitas recipe and the only one you will ever need.
2. Keto Low Carb Chili Recipe
Keto chili made with loads of ground beef and chili topped with sour cream, cheese is hearty and full of flavor, perfect for warming you. This keto low carb chili recipe is the ultimate filling food which has only 5 grams of net carbs. It’s so easy and delicious that you won’t even miss the beans!
3. Slow Cooker Greek Chicken
It only takes minutes to throw into the slow cooker, you have such a deliciously bright, tender flavor greek chicken. Moist, juicy chicken with cinnamon, tomatoes, onions, and garlic make it taste like made in the restaurant. Not only is it incredibly delicious, but it is also quick, easy which is great for busy weeknights since you can cook all day.
4. Slow Cooker Low-Carb Zuppa Toscana Soup
You don’t have to venture out to your favorite Italian restaurant to get this classic, decadently satisfying soup. With spicy Italian sausage, thick bacon, cream, and kale, you can make Zuppa Toscana Soup at home. The rich soup is full of crumbled sausage, crispy bacon and tender potatoes in a creamy broth!
5. Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Turkey Meatballs
Mozzarella cubes are tucked inside ground turkey meatballs seasoned with onion, garlic, pesto, and Italian cheese, then baked in the oven. Crock Pot Cheese Stuffed Turkey Meatballs in homemade marinara sauce is an easy and healthy meal that you don’t have to feel guilty about!
6. Keto Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken
If you have these four ingredients of chicken, bacon, cheese, and ranch dressing in your house, you can make low carb and super easy Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken. This Crockpot Ranch Chicken is simple, soul-satisfying, comfort food you need after a long day!
7. Low-Carb Crock Pot Chicken Lo Mein
Strands of wheat noodles have been mixed together with chicken and veggies drenched in a sweet and tangy sauce, Crockpot Slow Cooker Chicken Lo Mein makes the perfect easy Asian-inspired weeknight meal. This recipe is so quick, easy and delicious that even the pickest will love.
8. Slow Cooker Pork Stew with Oyster Mushrooms
Oyster Mushrooms really reign as king in this a deep, round and light taste. Pork stew is perfect for maximizing their goodness. Serve this stew with creamy mashed potatoes or crusty Italian bread for an incredible dinner.
9. Crock Pot Chile Verde Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Lime Sauce
Crock Pot Chili Verde Tacos with Avocado Cilantro Lime Sauce is an easy, budget-friendly, primal, paleo, and low carb meal. Tender, seasoned cilantro chicken with a creamy, lime sauce, top with guacamole or fresh avocado slices and cilantro. This easy, healthy recipe is sure to be a winner for dinner any day.
10. Slow-Cooker Garlic Herb Mashed Cauliflower
Mashed cauliflower (cauliflower mashed potatoes) are a healthy, low-carb that is so delicious and has 45%* fewer calories than mashed potatoes. Here’s what you need: cauliflower, sour cream, olive oil, garlic, fresh parsley, fresh chives, pepper, salt. Jazz up your meal with this healthy, dairy-free, and low-carb meal.
11. Crockpot Crustless Pizza Recipe – Keto – Low Carb
12. Slow Cooker Mexican Chicken Soup – Keto- Low Carb
This Mexican chicken soup is a great way to put leftover chicken. Chicken, vegetables, chiles, and potatoes are in a savory tomato broth. You’ll come back home to a wonderfully healthy, fresh, tangy, and comforting dinner or in 30 minutes or less on a cold winter’s day.
#13. No Bean Chili Slow Cooker Recipe Keto Low Carb THM S
You’re going to be really happy with this No Bean 30 Minute Chili made with two types of ground beef and loaded with flavor. A thick, hearty no-bean chili with chunks of diced tomatoes and plenty of protein-rich meat will fill you up. You’ll never miss the beans!
14. Easy Keto Broccoli Cheese Slow Cooker Soup
Slow Cooker Broccoli Cheddar Soup made with broccoli, onion, cheese, & tasty seasonings are beyond simple, but so delicious with just a few minutes of prep. Even the pickiest will love a cheesy, comfort broccoli cheese for this cold wintery weather. It needs to be part of your dinner rotation!
15. Crock Pot Butter Beef